MPR Consulting team is made up of expert image makers that have a real grip on what’s trending in the industry. Handling anything from small social media campaigns to massive re-brandings, the team at MPR Consulting has the know-how and the relationships with pacemakers to make each and every marketing effort a success.
Building a broad base of print, broadcast and electronic media coverage is at the heart of our service platform. We dedicate ourselves to pitching stories and establishing relationships with reporters who cover our client sectors. In addition to numerous contacts at domestic media outlets, MPR Consulting has long-standing relationships with reporters at foreign-based publications. Working closely with clients, we devise creative storylines to secure long-lead features in prominent consumer, trade, glossy and business magazines, as well as on popular broadcast programs and influential websites and blogs. Our diverse client roster allows us to maintain relationships with a wide range of journalists, ensuring that our clients receive exposure in media outlets that cater to varied audiences.
· Experience as publicist, media consultant, publicity professional, and television booker.
· Extensive contacts within broadcast and print media, yielding successful placements of stories as well as interviews.
· Talents to establish and implement strategic media and promotional campaigns to generate multimedia coverage.
· Capacities to work with clients to attain marketing, attendance, and general publicity goals.
PERSONAL PUBLICIST and CONSULTANT
· Universal Canada – Lucas DiPasquale debut EP
· CTBC Music Group – Morgan Heritage Strictly Roots, Grammy winner of 2016 Best Reggae Album
· Raging Fyah, Grammy nominee of 2017 Best Reggae Album
· Avant Garde – Brixton Soup Kitchen Project (Island Records)
· Billboard producer Ricky Blaze – various projects
· Media personality Nicole Duhaney better know as Nikki Z
· Supa T Records – various projects
· Omari Banks – Various projects
· DJ Norie (NY Power 105FM) – various projects
· Keynote Records – Debut EP for billboard charting K’Coneil
· Lawrence Rowe Foundation
· E5 Records/Avant Garde – Dre Island Project Now I Rise
· Reggae star Etana
· 21st Hapilos Digital
· VP Records – various projects (Queen Ifrica, Fay Ann Lyons and more)